Beata Wojtalik Mortgage Broker – Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland, and Campbell River
Welcome to my website! If you’ve come to this page, you’re likely looking for a mortgage in the Comox Valley or Campbell River on Vancouver Island, BC.
I know buying residential or commercial property can be a stressful time as there are so many moving parts and you may not know where to start. Maybe you’re considering your first home, thinking of creating revenue for yourself by purchasing a rental property, looking to refinance your mortgage, or are moving to the area. Whatever your situation, I can help.
As Your Mortgage Broker:
- I see you as more than just numbers. Many of my clients have been declined a mortgage by traditional banks and need help telling their story. I spend the time putting your entire story together, turn every stone, and do my very best to get you an ecstatic yes! This also goes for entrepreneurs. As an entrepreneur myself, I know how to tell your story and bring all of the pieces together to show a lender that you deserve a mortgage.
- I put your needs first. For me, being a mortgage broker is more than just a career, it’s my passion. Finding the perfect lender for my clients makes my heart swell with happiness. I’ll seek out the best lender for your needs and ensure it makes the most sense for you. With a traditional bank, you have to fit into their criteria. My goal is to find a lender that matches your criteria.
- I help women in transition. Having been through transitions myself including divorce, downsizing, and upsizing property, I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed with details and need additional support and care. I’ll be right beside you every moment. making sure you know what’s going to happen next and fight for you, if need be. We can do this together.
I build relationships. The majority of my clients come to me through referrals and I take great pride in this. It’s important to me to build strong relationships with lenders and keep on top of the market in Comox Valley and Campbell River. I know this area like the back of my hand and have allies in property management, real estate, and other networks all over the Island. When we work together, you’re more than just a client to me, I strive to become your go-to person for mortgage assistance now and in the future.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Real Estate in the Comox Valley and Campbell River Moves Fast! The real estate market here moves so quickly that many homes sell within the first day or two that they’re on the market. To prepare yourself and to make sure you get the house of your dreams, let’s get you pre-approved so you can confidently put down an offer.
- Quality of Product. A mortgage is more than just rates. I’ll also consider the length of time you’ll be in your new house, possible buyout scenarios, and help you decide between variable and closed rates for your mortgage. Unlike a regular bank, I’ll take the time to explain everything to you and offer you my educated advice on the best product for your needs.
- I work on residential and commercial mortgages. First time home buyer, refinances, buying a new home, rentals and investment properties, or commercial properties, I can do it all.
Let’s Work Together!
Address: #101, 457 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay, BC V9N 2J3
“Beata was recommended to me just over a year ago when I entered the housing market for the first time in thirty years. I felt completely safe and respected as we navigated the many available options and settled on a mortgage that was perfect for my situation, and at a better rate than I had imagined!! She walked me clearly through all the fine print, and has continued to be available to me through my first year of home ownership. I would highly recommend Beata to anyone considering financing a home purchase.” – Jane Saunders, Courtenay
“Beata is amazing. Completely worked miracles for me and I’m moving into my dream home in July! She’s creative, super intelligent, and told my full story to lenders instead of just my numbers. I’d highly recommend her to anyone looking for a mortgage in the Comox Valley.” – Jennifer Rollins, Courtenay